Nordic Network on Energy System Integration and Sustainable Transport
The NordNET project focuses on the energy transition, transport modeling, energy market modeling, and the coupling thereof. It brings together world-class education and research groups from higher education institutions from Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden working on these topics. The added value from the network is the interaction of topic experts leading to the creation of more knowledge valuable to all societies. The project team brings together interdisciplinary experience from energy sector modeling, energy system modeling, transport modeling, electrical engineering, and economics. The overarching common ground is the goal to support efficient implementation of an energy system change given the need for a transition in light of the climate crisis we are currently facing.
- Ph.D. Mobility:
- Alexandra Lüth (CBS) visited NTNU from March to May 2022.
- Researcher Mobility
- Research Workshops
- Kick-off meeting in Copenhagen, June 2022
- Workshop in Trondheim, March 2023
Lüth, A., Werner, Y., Egging-Bratseth, R., & Kazempour, J. (2022). Electrolysis as a Flexibility Resource on Energy Islands:
The Case of the North Sea. Copenhagen Business School. Working Paper / Department of Economics. Copenhagen Business School No. 13-2022, CSEI Working Paper Series No. 2022-06.
- Copenhagen Business School (CBS) – Project Owner
- Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige Universitet (NTNU)
- Danmarks Tekniske Universitet (DTU)
- Norges handelshøyskole (NHH)
- Chalmers University of Technology
- Lappeenranta-Lahti University of Technology (LUT)
Call for researcher mobility
The new call for mobility will be posted soon.
Call for Mobility 2023-2024
The Nordic Network on Energy System Integration and Sustainable Transport invites for applications for mobility grants in the period between 03/2023 and 12/2024.
What: Mobility grant for a three months stay at a partner university of the NordNET consortium.
Who: PhD candidates and researchers
When: Between 03/2023 and 12/2024 for at least 3 months
Where: to a partner university within the network (CBS, Chalmers, DTU, LUT, NHH, and NTNU)
How much: 18,000 NOK per month plus 5,000 NOK travel support
- a statement (max. 1 page including host, motivation and research targets)
- the following information:
- Place of Visit:
- Home institution: