Danish Energy Research Network
ENERforsk is a network to connect energy researchers in Denmark (and neighboring countries). ENERforsk is supported by Copenhagen School of Energy Infrastructure, DTU Management – Energy Economics and System Analysis, and DTU Wind – Society, Market, and Policy. ENERforsk receives funding from Copenhagen Business School.
Our annual activities circle around three main events
- Energy research seminars – focused on junior researchers
- An annual full-day workshop – focused on research, methodology & researchers
- The annual full-day conference “Sustainable Energy Day (SustainED)” – focused on connecting research and practitioners
ENERforsk maintains a digital exchange platform on Teams. If you would like to join the network, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Energy Research Seminars
Ph.D./Junior Workshops within ENERforsk are a place for junior researchers (Ph.D. students, PostDocs, Assistant Professors) to present their research. During their presentations, other young researchers and senior faculty will be present to provide feedback and comment on the ongoing research.
In the morning session, junior scholars are invited to present full paper drafts to the audience and receive feedback from two reviewers that are assigned beforehand and have read the paper. The full paper presentations take up about 45-50 min. per scholar accounting for 25 min. presentation and 5-10 min. structured feedback by each reviewer. This is followed by questions and comments from the audience.
In the afternoon session after lunch, junior scholars are invited to present early-stage research where a full paper does not yet exist. The short presentations will be 15 min. presentation and 10 min. questions.
We invite any Ph.D. scholar/junior researcher (PhDs will be prioritized) in Energy Economics and Engineering to participate and/or submit an abstract for presentation. Any interested researcher in Energy Economics and Engineering is welcome to participate and register as a potential reviewer for papers or presentations.
Authors are requested to register and send their abstract via the registration links below.
Please limit the abstract to 2000 characters. Authors will be notified of their acceptance (seats are limited). Full papers (consistent finished or draft version) have to be handed in a week prior to the event. Please limit the paper to 20 pages (excluding the appendix), single-spaced, and 10-point font. Papers are sorted by the organizers and distributed to two reviewers. We do not publish papers. People who want to attend without presenting a paper can do so (if there are seats left).
- 10/03/2022: Junior Research Workshop at CBS
- 09/06/2022: Junior Research Workshop at CBS
- 07-08/09/2022: YEEES 30 in Copenhagen at CBS
- 08/12/2022: Junior Research Workshop at DTU
- 09/03/2023: Junior Research Workshop at CBS
- 14/12/2023: Junior Research Workshop at DTU
- 23/11/2023: Abstract Submission
- 07/12/2023: Full Paper Submission/Slide Submission
Annual Full-Day Workshops
The annual full-day workshop is focused on research, methodology & researchers.
- 22/06/2022: “Energy System Integration and Sustainable Transport” at CBS
- 07/09/2023: “Hydrogen Infrastructure Modeling Workshop” at DTU
Sustainable Energy Day (SustainED)
The annual full-day conference “Sustainable Energy Day (SustainED)” focuses on connecting research and practitioners.
- 09/09/2022: “Energy & The Sea”
- 08/09/2023: “Hydrogen Infrastructure & Regulation: Power to the Pipeline?!”